In the Environmental Social Interest Group will discuss some of the following topics:
- How men commune and connect with nature
- Have we as men lost this connection to the natural world thus allowing for increase environmental destruction and runaway climate change?
- How can reconnecting with nature instill action to protect it?
- Current environmental issues and how we can take action
- How can we instill environmental stewardship on young boys?
- What are the intersectionalites between the environmental movement and other social justice movements?
- How can these different movements work together?
One of the most important conversations of our times. You can be a part of it.
Join our weekly conference calls where a like-minded group of people talk about strategies to move towards environmental health. You will walk away with community, networking, skills, ideas----and a greater connection to The Good Men Project mission.
Calls will be held on Thursdays at 8 pm EST / 5 pm PST
Support our mission!. Join as a Premium member now and get benefits for an entire year.
Thank you for being a part of The Good Men Project community.
© 2015 | Legal Information